Last updated on October 2nd, 2023 at 05:25 am
- One of the few banks in the USA offering virtual business accounts.
- No need for personal presence when opening the account.
- Account opening is all done online, asking for business documents, owner’s social security, address, verification of driver’s license or ID card.
- Account opening and verification submissions takes about 5 minutes.
- Account approval takes about 3-5 business days.
- Easy incoming and outgoing wire transfers and ACH.
- FREE ACH transfers and cheap wire transfers $5 only, compare to $25-$55 of other banks.
- ACH transfers go out immediately.
- Amazing CUSTOMER service, answering emails in up to 1-2 hours.
- Create virtual debit cards. You can create multiple debit cards and use for different expenses: marketing, travel or assign different cards to your employees and team members. By doing so, it is easy to cancel debit card if compromised.
- We checked other virtual business banks in the USA, and Mercury bank is our TOP choice for the time being. Our team tested “Small Business Bank“, they have virtual banking, but the application, approval and managing wires is a heavy and lengthy process.
- Perfect for online sellers such as Amazon Sellers, Shopify online business owners, Walmart marketplace businesses, etc.
- Currently, Mercury Bank does not offer cryptocurrency trading, buying or selling (crypto such as: bitcoin, ethereum, doge coin, monero, ripple, etc.) . As an alternative, you can try PayPal or Coinbase. Both platforms have their pros and cons. You can read more at 4 Easy Steps to Buy Crypto in PayPal
- Now, the bank offers FREE international wires on all accounts! All is absolutely simple and perfect. Plus, on the savings account, Mercury bank offers little interest earning. Better than nothing! All bank management is done via online dashboard or app, simple, cool, cheap, fast, easy
Update on Mercury Bank
New account benefits
Updated Sept 30, 2023
- Personalized ACH payments that include your company’s name.
- Improved check payments with attachments and tracking details.
- More secure card payments with merchant-locked cards.
- Easier in-person payments with new debit cards that you can tap to pay.