Last updated on September 15th, 2022 at 02:42 pm
- Make all folders VISIBLE. Go to “Show hidden files” or type it in the Windows search. (see screenshot below)
- The file you need is in the “RoamCache” folder. Go to: Users >> “<YOUR_USER>” >> AppData >> Local >> Microsoft >> Outlook >> RoamCache
- On your source PC or laptop (the one you are transferring from), in a address field of awindow, copy/paste (just replace the “YOUR_USER”):
- Replace “<YOUR_USER>” with your PC user.
- Copy the file, it is usually the first file in list, “Stream_Autocomplete“: Stream_Autocomplete_0_84XXXXXXXXXX4626.dat
- Then, on the new PC or laptop, just add this file in the same directory: C:\Users\<YOUR_USER>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\RoamCache