The Wyoming Annual Report for any company is due by date it was filed. For example, if you formed your company on 15 August 2021, your annual report will be due by 15 August 2022, next year. Then going forward, will be on the 15th of August each year. If your business uses an agent to maintain the company, then no action is required on your part because you’re most likely enrolled in an Annual Report renewal service. Check with your Wyoming registered agent.
The charge for the annual report is usually around $150 per year, depending on the agent’s fees. By having a registration agent, you can relax knowing your Annual Report will be submitted correctly and on time.
These state reports go onto the permanent public record. Agents usually practice Privacy by Default as a company and the Annual Report renewal service will help protect your privacy.
Here’s how it will be submitted in most cases:
- The Annual Report will list the registered agent contact information instead of yours.
- The report will include only the minimum information the state requires.
- The state will see and record the agent IP address instead of yours — minimizing the connection between your cell phone, home computers, and office computers — making it harder for data aggregators to follow you.
- The state will have the Wyoming register agent bank account and credit card information — not yours.
We believe privacy is a basic human right. That’s why Privacy by Default is the guiding principle for any company to manage properly and avoid unnecessary harassment. As always, check with your lawyers and registration agents on how to properly file your annual LLC report.
Why is important to keep an active registered agent in Wyoming?
It’s important to keep a registered agent active for your company’s well-being. Here are a few reasons why:
- In most cases we can keep your private information OFF the state record. That means you don’t have to list your home address as your mailing or physical address on the record for the public to see.
- Need to update the state record with new information? Agent can guide you. Agent also offer report filing services with the state.
- Agent remind you when state deadlines are coming up with automatic messages that take into account your filing date and information. Registered agency want to keep your business running like a well-oiled machine!
- The state typically requires an agent on file, so we help keep your costs down by providing an affordable service to help you stay in compliance while keeping your information private.
It is very important you keep your Wyoming company active every year. Otherwise, it will automatically dissolve by the state. (updated 21 November 2022)